• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    dont I get any spandex points?
    Spandex Points have been out of use since 1983.

Sorry.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      spoken like a true Londoner!

It is where the criminals who did not get caught retire to. And youngsters who want to move to LOndon live(like Katie).

HTH
      I wouldn't live in London! I like Kent! I have a horse, I like the fields and the wind and the country lanes! I only spend so much time in Sidcup because that is where my partner lives!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        Slander!

I didn't even try to sleep with the last one (and no I'm not referring to CMs sister in any of these, before you ask).

Besides, I've not had a one night stand in a while....the last one made me "kick the habit" as it were.

It could be worse. My mates brother came over last week to the pub with his new girl. I asked where they met as you do.

Mental Health Ward. Was the response.

I'd make a joke of it but its true
        ...they both were being treated together. The sad thing is she's pregnant...again and her last 3 kids have been taken from her at birth
        There's nothing wrong with that m8
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
          You better not! I did ask when the next South east/ London do going to take place!?
          You might have to organize it. Personally I dont come to dos unless they are in the city at lunchtime.

Comment

You better not! I did ask when the next South east/ London do going to take place!?
            Not organised yet.

Comment

CUK London get together most deffo needed. Come on CM/RH/Diver get it sorted !!!

Comment

Hopefully never, otherwise I'll be investing in a trident peel p50!
                Linky

I want one, and I am going to order one today
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I wouldn't live in London! I like Kent! I have a horse, I like the fields and the wind and the country lanes! I only spend so much time in Sidcup because that is where my partner lives!
                  I knew it.

Lesbian.

Comment

I still think only those who live in London should be allowed to work here. All that commuting polution.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
                      CUK London get together most deffo needed. Come on CM/RH/Diver get it sorted !!!
                      You better turn up this time.

There will be something in General soon enough I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X