• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I am drinking my 6th can of coke since 8 pm, I am really thirsty tonight.
    And that won't help you sleep either.

(nag, nag, nag, nag, nag.)
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Fingers are very very swollen, I forget to keep my hand higher than my heart.

Why doesn't my todger swell to twice it's normal size?

I mean, I don't stand on my head all day
      It does. It is currently twice its normal size.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

My 20 page newsletter looks fine when printed from the .PDF so now I can go to bed.

See ya!

PS enjoy the palinilap!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Yup. The PIC has banking and paging built in... 256 words per page & whatever dumbass number of bytes per bank that they dream up...

It's a delight, let me tell you.

Especially since you don't have direct access to the complete program counter, but only the lower 8 bits... I hadn't appreciated that in addition to the wonderful PCLATH register there'd be a UPCLATH or whatever to add yet more bits...

Kludge.

Comment

I am drinking my 6th can of coke since 8 pm, I am really thirsty tonight.
            snorting

line

degenerate

OT: Has anybody else found that recently it has become the case that, when clicking on a smiley, the editor automatically inserts it before any linefeeds (but not whitespace made of spaces, as in character 32 decimal, 20 hex) preceding the current position of the cursor, such that if one attempts to space out paragraphs with a smiley after them but separated by vertical whitespace, the linefeed intended to act as vertical whitespace is ignored and the smiley is inserted before it (albeit on its own line), and consequently a whole bunch of newlines are left at the end of one's post unless one goes back and corrects it all manually?

(BTW I write better bug reports than this when working )

Comment

Fingers are very very swollen, I forget to keep my hand higher than my heart.

Why doesn't my todger swell to twice it's normal size?

I mean, I don't stand on my head all day
              You need to cut it half-off with a chainsaw - then it'll work like your forelimbs.

Comment

Just had the water rates... £441... up from £416 last year.
                FFS, I forgot they'd be turning up too

The thing that annoys me about them is that the fsckwitted company that steals them from me doesn't offer an option to pay the whole year in one go. They insist on stealing it in two payments, six months apart.

As a result, last autumn my rent didn't get paid and I got a bank charge for rejecting a standing order because I only keep as much as I need in current accounts, and the toilet flushers took a load of cash when I didn't expect it

I would have given them the whole lot in April if they'd let me, but they didn't let me

Comment

It's cat cuddling time again

See you later today...

Byeeeee .
                  Night Zeity

Comment

I'm off to bed too.

Goodnight all and any
                    Night Diver

Try not to let the headboard fall on you