• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I am drinking my 6th can of coke since 8 pm, I am really thirsty tonight.
    My teeth will probably fall out by morning and I will gain two stone overnight
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Didn't they get taken over?

Previously known as Agrilink Foods, Birds Eye Foods was founded in the early sixties when, as Curtice Burns, we formed a partnership with a farmer cooperative, Pro-Fac Cooperative. We've had a strong relationship with the Co-op these past four decades. Pro-Fac members grow most of the raw product which is then processed in nearby Birds Eye facilities. In 1994, Pro-Fac bought then-Curtice Burns Foods and we became a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Cooperative. Three years later, Curtice Burns Foods changed its name to Agrilink Foods, to more accurately reflect its close links to agriculture. Today we are known as Birds Eye Foods.

In 2002, a subsidiary of an investment firm, Vestar Capital Partners, bought the majority share of Birds Eye Foods. Pro-Fac continues as a significant minority owner and Birds Eye Foods continues to be Pro-Fac's biggest customer, while Pro-Fac continues to be Birds Eye Foods' largest source of raw material.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        afternoon all

Comment

Fingers are very very swollen, I forget to keep my hand higher than my heart.

Why doesn't my todger swell to twice it's normal size?

I mean, I don't stand on my head all day

Comment

I may have to go lay down soon, the pills are kicking in.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Finally got around to going out for the paper, and picked up the post on the way back in.

Is this a Council Tax Bill I see before me?

£661.99 for a one bedroom flat

And that's with the single person's discount - if I had a GF about the place it's be £882.65

Council's component: up 4.95%
              Police's component: up 15.43%
              Fire Brigade's component: up 4.94%
              Overall annual increase: 6.1%

It's an economic miracle, I tells yer

Still, at least the bank have sent me a shiny new card to pay it with
              Just had the water rates... £441... up from £416 last year.

Comment

9,444 posts

Not far to go for the 10,000

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
                  How are we all doing this evening?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Just had the water rates... £441... up from £416 last year.
                    It's all a big rip off.
                    I have to pay the water rates on the other houses when they are empty.

If they are empty and nobody is using water or sewage, what am I paying for?

Comment

I need to go out and close the door on the garden shed, it's banging in the wind like a shotgun going off.
                      back in a mo

Comment

Working...
                      X