• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Damned pills, I'm off for a lay down
    sweetie - be careful
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Damned pills, I'm off for a lay down
      poor Diver - hope you feel better soon.

Comment

I am now eating my lunch - red day. I am having chicken salad from sandwich shop.

Comment

Ok - Nipping out for some bits and pieces - see ye later
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Fook sake!

Just had the PM screaming at me down the phone becuase its all going tits up. None of its my fault all of it is his. The fact he skipped testing is probably a big one.

I took real offence to his "get down here now!!!" tone that he took (he is on a site 2 miles down the road). I actually told that talking in that tone could be considered direction and control so from an IR35 point of view he should change his tone or up my daily rate to compensate.

Hung up, told him to grow up.

Missing the northern do, out £79 on a hotel. I am just waiting for some little ****er to come make my day today. Really, gunning for an argument doesn't even come close.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              Fook sake!

Just had the PM screaming at me down the phone becuase its all going tits up. None of its my fault all of it is his. The fact he skipped testing is probably a big one.

I took real offence to his "get down here now!!!" tone that he took (he is on a site 2 miles down the road). I actually told that talking in that tone could be considered direction and control so from an IR35 point of view he should change his tone or up my daily rate to compensate.

Missing the northern do, out £79 on a hotel. I am just waiting for some little ****er to come make my day today. Really, gunning for an argument doesn't even come close.
              Sounds to me like you were being completely unreasonable.
              Last edited by oracleslave; 29 February 2008, 13:08.

Comment

Damned Phone just woke me.
                How long was I asleep

an hour! disgusting.

Note to self: Switch off phones when napping
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                  Fook sake!

Presumably you told him to grow up before you hung up - otherwise that was a bit of a waste. Or cowardly
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

and I just stapled my finger. Today is not going well.

No I wasn't being unreasonable. I just hate this PM. He told me that it "wasn't working" yesterday so I went over to the other site just to find out that he wasn't using the system correctly. He asked me to remove some extra features he thought were not needed.

I removevd them then the users asked him where they had gone and he blamed me. I showed him the e-mails asking me to take them out and left him to it.

Really, not got time to support stuff like that. I have my own work to do.

Comment

Keeping up with unemployment in TPDVille is hard work. Everything else is going to pot.
                      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                      X