• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Fook sake!

Just had the PM screaming at me down the phone becuase its all going tits up. None of its my fault all of it is his. The fact he skipped testing is probably a big one.

I took real offence to his "get down here now!!!" tone that he took (he is on a site 2 miles down the road). I actually told that talking in that tone could be considered direction and control so from an IR35 point of view he should change his tone or up my daily rate to compensate.

Hung up, told him to grow up.

Missing the northern do, out £79 on a hotel. I am just waiting for some little ****er to come make my day today. Really, gunning for an argument doesn't even come close.
    You have to miss the do and pay the hotel because of this?

I'd 'step on his toe' - completely by accident of course.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      No I wasn't being unreasonable.
      I was kidding!

Comment

"Who the hell do you think you are speaking to in that tone?" slight pause "Do you really want me to get down there now so that you can repeat it face to face" slight pause " Or do you want to wait until I've calmed down a bit" await response

proper way to do it Sock
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I've opened about 6 factories today and unemployment is still at 2%

There's only about 590 residents
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            I've opened about 6 factories today and unemployment is still at 2%

There's only about 590 residents
            Some of those layabout students of Zeities have sneaked in

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Some of those layabout students of Zeities have sneaked in
              Then we need a link for 'install giant alien lizard' so he can eat them

Comment

Then we need a link for 'install giant alien lizard' so he can eat them

That would be Sim City all over again
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

For any of you that are interested in numbers

My car had a double palidilap this morning when i was driving to the station.

The odometer hit 114411 miles and the trip clock (reset when I last filled up) hit 48.4 miles

Ok the trip clock has a decimal point but hey ho!

Comment

For any of you that are interested in numbers

My car had a double palidilap this morning when i was driving to the station.

The odometer hit 114411 miles and the trip clock (reset when I last filled up) hit 48.4 miles

Ok the trip clock has a decimal point but hey ho!

Just the one banana Ted

Comment

Actually i'm more impressed that it's still going after 114k miles.

Comment

Working...
                      X