• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    14,000 CUK Posts!

Well done!
    Thanks - but they have been stolen by some theiving scum! not that I am bitter or anthing...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      It's a good thing the touring caravan is loaded with junk, it would blow over otherwise tonight .

Well done!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

That was post 92084 and was 2 days and 19 hours ago.

2092 posts in 43 hours = 48.6 posts per hour (no wonder I can't catch up!)

Post 100,000 now expected in 119 hours = about 2 a.m. on Friday 14th March.

Got that, peeps?

Posting Frenzy Thursday!
        That was post 94177 and was 5 days and 7 hours and 40 minutes ago.

2424 posts in 127 hours = 18.99 posts per hour. What a fall!

Post 100,000 now expected in 179 hours = about 8pm on 22nd March.

What a surprising disappearance of posts!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Leave yourself a bit more time for the journey. And my spidey senses tell me the A414 junction on the M1 (Hemel Hempstead) is a good place to avoid.
          And were my spidey senses right or were my spidey senses right?

Comment

And were my spidey senses right or were my spidey senses right?
            Creepy!

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

DS23 10,000
              BrilloPad 9,328
              zeitghost 9,262
              Diver 9,213
              BrowneIssue 7,784
              TheFaQQer 7,625
              cailin maith 6,764
              NickFitz 4,839

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Looks like BI wifi broken again.....
                The Night of the Hurricane. I was up all night and spent most of it off-line 'cos the hotel WiFi disappeared.

Comment

The Night of the Hurricane. I was up all night and spent most of it off-line 'cos the hotel WiFi disappeared.

Mine = fine

Comment

BP gets 96600

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      ahhh - they were Welsh then rather than Polish?

Well done!

Comment

Working...
                      X