• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Morning jog
    Ave Divus

Ad Augusta Per Angusta
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Okay you should never take sweets or anything come to that from people you don't know!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Damn, I have to walk to the cashpoint.

Laterer peoples

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Where HAVE you been?
          Been terribly busy with plan B and trying to focus on that as much as poss. Work has been wuite busy as well - watshed someone buy a painting for £19m on Wwdnesday night

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Gosh.

Was it a good painting?

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
              Okay you should never take sweets or anything come to that from people you don't know!
              I'll take sweets from anyone, although I'm off sweets at the moment so I won't be taking any from anyone.

Comment

Get's down on one knee "BP will you Marry me? It would make me so very happy"

...waits nervously...

Bear - Mr Bear is good! Took him for a walk yesterday he really dislikes Cyclists! Which is quite amusing!
                Are you prepared to timeshare me with CM? How good are you at looking after 6 year old twins and a 6 month old baby?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Gosh.

Was it a good painting?
                  I thought so, that's why I bought it

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    I'll take sweets from anyone, although I'm off sweets at the moment so I won't be taking any from anyone.
                    Is that for lent?

Comment

But you know us all now! Those who post in tpd are just one big happy family.

Comment

Working...
                      X