• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rather than those yummy choc chip cookies.

Comment

microwave is beeping at me. best go and check the bolognaise out.

Comment

perfect. now just wait for the spaghetti and volia! food kids will refuse to eat again. until i swear by all that is holy that they will not get things that they like ever again unless they have a few more mouthfuls.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          perfect. now just wait for the spaghetti and volia! food kids will refuse to eat again. until i swear by all that is holy that they will not get things that they like ever again unless they have a few more mouthfuls.
          Do you mean they are claiming not to like spag bol?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

just got back from shopping... there is a big hole in my wallet. ouch

Comment

CM will be pleased as we spent about 250 in her fav underwear shop

Comment

I've just returned from another quest to the shops. I had a flash of inspiration. I'm taking a big tin of sweets in on Day One of my new gig.

I've never seen anyone do that before so it will be interesting to see what people's reactions are.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

got to keep out of the way. the eldest has a friend round to play... and its a boy

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    just got back from shopping... there is a big hole in my wallet. ouch

Then sit down and stare at the receipts and try to work out what item lines you can put on your LtdCo's expenses. That might save a few pennies.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      I've just returned from another quest to the shops. I had a flash of inspiration. I'm taking a big tin of sweets in on Day One of my new gig.

I've never seen anyone do that before so it will be interesting to see what people's reactions are.
                      They probably think you are leaving after the first week as there is no net access

Comment

Working...
                      X