• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it works for straightforward HTTP GETs as well.

Very strange

Comment

I have just finished reading a story book.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I don't read many any more - too much studying for this past 4 years.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Coonsidering I have always been someone who demolished fiction books, it is surprising how easy it was to get out of the habit.

Comment

But I have made a point of getting back into the habit these past few months.

Comment

I started with really heavy classic stuff and then decided that was not what I needed.

Comment

So I have gone back and revisited some old favourites.

Comment

The Hobbit. Farmer Giles of Ham. The Chronicles of Narnia.

Comment

But I have just read a life-enhancing book.

A book that shows you how to live a happy life.

A life-changing book.

A book that stays with you for ever.

I last read it 34 years ago.

It is called "A Bear Called Paddington"and it is by Michael Bond.

If you haven't read it, I recommend you do.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Ooooooooer... I'm going to visit waterfalls with my lustee...
                      Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      There's a lot of waterfalls around here...
                      Details, zeity, details. We need details!

Well done!

Comment

Working...
                      X