• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Connection refused"
    The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

Comment

What does that load of bollox mean? Numpties!

Should have got BI to code it...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Have Adobe been bought by Microsoft without telling anybody?
        All the Adobe products seem to be giving trouble this past year or so.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Issue one is going to take some time!

I had to only report stuff where the type is AID

But it came from sybase where it is a char(4) . So I have to test == "AID " instead of "AID".

the data designers are morons.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            What does that load of bollox mean? Numpties!

Should have got BI to code it...
            It means:

"Something went wrong. The architecture is such that it is not possible to tell how, why or where something went wrong. You would need a proper computer with a real operating system to provide that kind of information. May I recommend a mainframe? But then, of course, it would probably have not gone wrong in the first place. HTH. Have a nice day."
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Issue one is going to take some time!

I had to only report stuff where the type is AID

But it came from sybase where it is a char(4) . So I have to test == "AID " instead of "AID".

the data designers are morons.
              What about "AID" + CHAR(0) ? Might they exist too?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Here I is...

And? AND?

Five hours earlier you & lustee went out to look at waterfalls.

By the time you posted this, it has been dark for 2 hours.

Well?

How did you get on?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  What about "AID" + CHAR(0) ? Might they exist too?
                  I dont care! my fix worked! and if they want me to do anything else they can pay for it. in blood...

When ClientCo treats me properly I **MIGHT** treat them properly.

I could strip the whitespace - but I have 6 other users I can beast in the meantime...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    flip orff said his lustee, you've got no chance...

Oh well, That's a huge bundle of stress kept out of your life.

Comment

DS23 10,000
                      zeitghost 8,475
                      BrowneIssue 7,078
                      TheFaQQer 6,939
                      Diver 6,539
                      BrilloPad 6,305

hmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                      X