• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another dull sunday

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      ...***...
      C'mon zeity, what does this mean?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Things wrong with the Vauxhall Zafira

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Hello there BI, any more car reviews
        The driver's door at the bottom actually extends out toward the back of the car.

I now have a small cut and a bruise on my shin from where the point hit me as I opened the door.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          The driver's door at the bottom actually extends out toward the back of the car.

I now have a small cut and a bruise on my shin from where the point hit me as I opened the door.
          Well done on getting your first payment from the agency

shame about the 26pence .... boo..

Comment

I hadn't realised the Missus has filled it three times since we hired it.

£180 in petrol has taken us about 900 miles. 20p per mile.

Assuming £1 per litre and 5 litres per gallon = 36 gallons = 25 MPG.

FFS!

Comment

The rear wiper isn't referenced in the manual. But I found it by accident today when trying to squirt the front windscreen.

The rear windscreen squirter shoots quite a jet of water straight down the back window. As the wiper blade wanders back and forth it makes use of about a fifth of the water ejected.

Comment

The headrests push your head forward slightly. This gives me a stiff neck.

In the passenger seat it is not possible to sleep other than leaning forward with your chin on your chest.

Comment

Why is there no lock on the petrol cap? I thought all cars had that now?

Come the next time there's people queueing at the petrol stations, just go syphon petrol from any neighbours' Zafiras.

Comment

There is no heated windscreen but the blowers are not up to the job of defrosting it either.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Hello there BI, any more car reviews
                      Enough?

Comment

Working...
                      X