• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    What age range are yours ?
    kids are 6 on 4th April - so still mostly top 100 words plus a few bigger ones.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Their party is on March 30th - 1 week after they are baptized.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Sounds unpleasant

Have you been doing anything that might trigger RSI? Changed your desk or chair or something? It can get you in the back/neck/shoulders sometimes
        I've not changed chairs or desks, maybe my posture isn't the best, but whose is

Comment

Chugging along

We actually went live with something today - first bit of code of mine that's gone live on the Wild Wild Web in about a year.

(The project I worked on at ExClientCorp is still top secret, open to internal testers only - except they forgot to revoke my access )

This was mainly written by somebody else, and I'm not overly happy with it - the code needs a good spring clean, but it was one of those "just shoehorn this functionality into what we've got and get it out there" jobs
          I hope ExClientCo dont catch you...

Comment

Don't they do Oxford reading tree books ? Biff/Chip/Kipper books ?

Comment

11,000 CUK POSTS
              Excellent Drivelling!

Scourer gets

CUKs!

Comment

Excellent Drivelling!

Scourer gets

CUKs!

THank you kind Sir

where is the "takes a bow" icon?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Don't they do Oxford reading tree books ? Biff/Chip/Kipper books ?
                  None of those are familiar. I can't remember what the books are called - they are at the ex's place now.

We have a shelf a metre long of books of various sorts.

Comment

None of those are familiar. I can't remember what the books are called - they are at the ex's place now.

We have a shelf a metre long of books of various sorts.
                    Both ours have books everywhere.... they love it.

The little one who is in reception year at school is doing excellent reading

Comment

I hope ExClientCo dont catch you...
                      They wouldn't mind... the only reason they didn't extend me was because of orders from California - they were pretty annoyed in London at having to let at least three good people go because they happened to be contractors.

Anyway, I only go on the still-secret site occasionally, using it for the purpose for which it's intended once they release it to the masses. If I find a problem I'll file a bug report

Comment

Working...
                      X