• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
    I'm working fella; for my sins

Take care, and sleep well
    Thanks EO; take care

Comment

morning all

Comment

I am off to church soon - then swimming

Comment

very cold day here - but bright

Comment

Morning, peeps!

I'm not here really.

I'm busy packing. Not drivelling. Definitely packing. Definitely not drivelling. Definitely NOT leaving the Missus to do all the work. Oh no.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Morning, NickFitz!

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              A thing of beauty is a joy forever...
              True, but it might take 40 years before one is old enough to appreciate said thing.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                YMMV, but if you're a lawyer for the music biz, I'll be expecting your clients to make the stuff I want legally available in the shops before I'll put up with you suing me for downloading it
                Well, quite.

They have it, you want it, they could give it to you but won't. Where is the logic in that?

There can't really be anyone with any sympathy for the music industry businesses that cause this stupidity.

I'm one of those terrorist-supporting, drug-business-supporting pirate criminals who, as a child, taped music I liked off the radio. As a teenager with a Saturday job, I spent my pennies on the LPs that had the tracks I still liked. Anyone who has been sent on a half-day marketing awareness course can see how that business model works really well. "Music pirates support terrorism"? FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  morning all
                  Morning!

Comment

Why is it that for the past 17 days, every time I start posting here everyone else clears off?

Comment

I have had it with my accountant.

I asked him what I could claim for while working away from home, removals costs, etc.

He emailed me the PCG Guide to Contracting.

I have just got round to dealing with the post: a Corporation Tax reminder - its overdue by 2 months. First I've heard about it.

And a reminder about my company tax return.

Time to change accountants, again.

Comment

Working...
                      X