• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Time to change accountants, again.
      boot into touch

Comment

I've just switched accountants and they were really surprised when I said I would be leaving.... I mentioned a number of factors to which they replied - "A few other clients have mentioned that.." - WTF they must be daft or loyal.

I'm interested in making money, not spending it on an over priced accountant

Comment

I've decided to make my first tpd post my 1000th CUK post.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            What a good idea. Now you need brownie to do the stats so you can see your drivel%.
            If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Well, I've really done it this time.
              Chopping up old timbers on the big power saw on friday, and a nail in the timber caught my glove and dragged my left hand into the saw blade.

Sawed through the back of my hand. cut through the index finger bone, thumb and middle finger bones. severed the tendons for the index, middle and the next finger. nicked half through the thumb tendon and vein, and stripped the skin from the back of my hand.
              they flew me up to Morriston hospital in Swansea to the plastic surgery unit.
              those wonderful surgeons managed to save my hand and all my fingers.
              they sent me home this morning because I wouldn't stay in bed anyway.
              in plaster now up to the elbow, and will be for the next six weeks.
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

May it be the first of many

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Well, I've really done it this time.
                  Chopping up old timbers on the big power saw on friday, and a nail in the timber caught my glove and dragged my left hand into the saw blade.

Sawed through the back of my hand. cut through the index finger bone, thumb and middle finger bones. severed the tendons for the index, middle and the next finger. nicked half through the thumb tendon and vein, and stripped the skin from the back of my hand.
                  they flew me up to Morriston hospital in Swansea to the plastic surgery unit.
                  those wonderful surgeons managed to save my hand and all my fingers.
                  they sent me home this morning because I wouldn't stay in bed anyway.
                  in plaster now up to the elbow, and will be for the next six weeks.
                  ouch! That sounds really bad! Will you make a full recovery?

poor Diver

Shame you can type really - I could have overtaken your tpd total! But I guess your post count will go through the ceiling?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Why is it that for the past 17 days, every time I start posting here everyone else clears off?
                    It is that new aftershave...

I did say I was off to church!!

Comment

century ahead - on your marks...

Comment

Working...
                      X