• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 hours I've been struggling trying to diagnose what's up with this poxy WiFi.

Why is it that everywhere I go, I end up fixing their poxy InterNet setup for them?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Babylon 5 all got wrapped up differently from Straczynski's vision when the telly companies got bored and the funding was likely to dry up.
      Not enough T&A... that's what killed the follow on, Crusade or whatever it was called.

I thought it lost a bit of credibility when wotshisface told the Old Races to bugger off & they did...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Greetings from the Chinese takeaway
        I'll have 37, 26, 43, 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, and 42.

To go.

Comment

P.S. I'm watching Lost...

Comment

I suppose that someone has to...

Comment

AtW is mocking me....he's even getting to my dates now.

Today took Nicola out for a walk and a meal. Walking through a forest and a red squirrel runs across the path to which she come out with:

"I like squirrels. I like to think of them as my friends"

Apart from me having a near coronary and asking if she was a deluded Russian from and internet site I thought I survived quite well.

She's got to go...I can no longer look at her in the same light.

Comment

Though I increasingly wonder quite why...

Comment

Where did you see a red squirrel?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Where did you see a red squirrel?
                    Rutland Water. I thought they would have been hibernating, apparently not. Was fecking warm today though.

Comment

Quite a body count in this episode.

Comment

Working...
                      X