• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Is that what the nurses had under those uniforms

And there I was thinking rude thoughts about them
    You were in Morriston... the finned ones are in Port Talbot.

I used to work in a semiconductor plant about 1/2 a mile from Morriston hospital, the other side of the M4...

It's got houses on it now... (where the semiconductor plant was, not the M4).

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      You were in Morriston... the finned ones are in Port Talbot.

I used to work in a semiconductor plant about 1/2 a mile from Morriston hospital, the other side of the M4...

It's got houses on it now... (where the semiconductor plant was, not the M4).
      It's got some cute nurses on the burns and plastics unit, I know that
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I have to go lay don again.

Feeling really sh!te at the moment.

sick & dizzy

later
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Take care Diver, old chap.

And keep that arm elevated...

I'm orff for a bath now...

See yah...

Comment

I have to go lay don again.

Feeling really sh!te at the moment.

sick & dizzy

later
            Bye Diver, take care of yourself.

Glad to see you can still wave

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty View Post
              What a good idea. Now you need brownie to do the stats so you can see your drivel%.
              Blah, blah, blah.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Take care Diver, old chap.

And keep that arm elevated...

I'm orff for a bath now...

See yah...
                Bye Zeity

Comment

Well, I've really done it this time.
                  Oh tulip, Diver. You're just not safe to be let out, are you?

Ready for the nag? No? Well, you're getting one. Do a H&S assessment in future: you are the most valuable resource on your team and you wouldn't like the other blokes to get injured so why should you?

Get some chain mail gloves or whatever you need in future. The cost of six weeks off work would buy an awful lot of safety gear.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    I've decided to make my first tpd post my 1000th CUK post.

Drivel %age of about 0.01%, then!

Oh no. 5 TPDs and 1010 CUKs = 0.495% drivel rating. You're getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Shame you can type really - I could have overtaken your tpd total! But I guess your post count will go through the ceiling?
                      Which one is the <shaking my head in disbelief smiley> ?

Comment

Working...
                      X