• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unemployment 1 %
    Transport 100 %
    Criminality 0 %
    Pollution 0 %

we could do with another ind - but that is not the issue...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Thoroughly well deserved in my opinion - though I am sure you did a serious post once in this thread! drivel only...
      I've done quite a few, actually

However they've all been swallowed up in the mists of drivel

Comment

Mother's boyfriend told me to f**k off tonight - my mother backed him!

All my mothers children are now planning to cut off contact - she will lose contact with 5 children and 9 grandchildren.

And she will lose contact with him when I get my hands on him...

Comment

Unemployment 1 %
          Transport 100 %
          Criminality 0 %
          Pollution 0 %

we could do with another ind - but that is not the issue...
          I did a sec just before you posted that, to get the crime down

Comment

All my mothers children are now planning to cut off contact - she will lose contact with 5 children and 9 grandchildren.

Oh dear

Comment

I will rip him limb from limb....

well not me - but I will get someon to do it...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I did a sec just before you posted that, to get the crime down

I warn you now that the Crime in Windsor/Cambridge will be going up soon...

Comment

I think I will go and post some numbers to calm down - I dont want to interrupt the NickFitz celebrations - later folks

Comment

I think I will go and post some numbers to calm down - I dont want to interrupt the NickFitz celebrations - later folks
                    Bye

Going to your Happy Place...

Comment

Hmm. Cold pork pie + some imagination =

Remove pork pie from plastic wrapper. Put pork pie into sandwich bag. Fill kettle. Hang sandwich bag into kettle, hold bag in place with the kettle lid.

Boil kettle.

Ignore worrying amount of oily stuff floating on surface of kettle water.

Voilà! One tepid pork pie with molten jelly fat inside and cold meat.

Good Idea Factor rating: 4/10.
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X