• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Yes.

Keeping the bench warm, polishing it with my bottom and providing moral support to others on their respective benches. And dishing out palinilap bananananas.

Personally, I can't see why I shouldn't get payment!
    you forgot to mention stats...

Comment

I am going to get post #100,000.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

the pox

Hi atw

Did you like my consecutive posts earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Evening denizens

Just tracked down a very nasty IE7 bug

Crashing bug, it was; I've had the Task Manager open all day, and must have terminated and relaunched the browser a hundred times

It turned out that by setting "position: relative;" on the container that had "overflow: auto" set, then also setting "position: relative;" on the statically-positioned elements within there whose "display" property was being changed from "block" to "none" as a result of changing the className of the absolutely-positioned outer container, and then changing the className of the relatively-positioned auto-overflow inner container to any old random value in order to force the renderer to reflow that portion of the page (which it should have done already as a result of the outer container's className change), it all just worked

The way it has all just worked without any problem on every other browser in creation - including IE6 - for the past two weeks
            all sounds jolly comples! well done for finding that...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              More pirates = less climate change
              How do you work that out?
              You don't know?

Global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of pirates since the 1800s. There is a graph of the approximate number of pirates versus the average global temperature over the last 200 years. It shows there is a statistically significant inverse relationship between pirates and global temperature.

See graph.

If you are interested in the science behind it, it is available.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

You don't know?

Global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of pirates since the 1800s. There is a graph of the approximate number of pirates versus the average global temperature over the last 200 years. It shows there is a statistically significant inverse relationship between pirates and global temperature.

See graph.

If you are interested in the science behind it, it is available.
                I lead a very shelted life...

Comment

I lead a very shelted life...
                  I dont even own a fleshlight...

Comment

Hi BI .

changing avatar?
                    Frequently changing avatar

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I do pilates on a Monday night - does that help? groan groan.
                      If it is making you groan THAT much, then no, it is not helping.

IGMC

Comment

Working...
                      X