• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Evening denizens

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Just tracked down a very nasty IE7 bug
    Nice one! Well done!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

can someone visit http://tpdville.myminicity.com/tra please? transport 97%

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I have had a verey busy and productive day - more over several posts!

and your good self?
        I had day off and took kids to school. Then babysat for a couple of hours. then...

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          she does want to be a pirate though....
          More pirates = less climate change
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I had day off and took kids to school. Then babysat for a couple of hours. then...
            drove off to other side of LOndon. picked up more petrol and screenwash. Then arrived at sluff hospital. then...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Sorry...

Congratulations on your consecutive posts the other night!

Comment

...I got to see my mother an hour before visiting times started. She is now 100% mentally

physically she is weak - but...

Comment

...I got to see my mother an hour before visiting times started. She is now 100% mentally

physically she is weak - but...
                  I forced her to give up the zimmer frame! she held my arm and took 2 walks of 100 nyards each!

I will soon get her to where she was 3 weeks ago - able to walk 7 miles without getting out of breath.

Comment

So what have I missed here?

has BI got a job?
                    Has CM got a new toyboy? and does she have to take out her frustrations by ing the poor tpd inhabitants?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      More pirates = less climate change
                      How do you work that out?

Comment

Working...
                      X