• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still, the reviews about the power adapters were really bad too but that didn't stop me ordering a spare.

Comment

well, not really spare since they are both in use. one at the home and one t the office.

Comment

well, i suppose one is always spare.

Comment

unless i left it on in which case it is actually working

Comment

even though it is not connected to anything. nice palindrome btw.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              that's good but how many of them are outstanding?
              i mean really good quality.
              Two.

jobs to die for
              Errm. None.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

the trackpad is not consistent enough. mostly it works fine but then it will stick or not actually move or attach itself to something and not release itself.

Comment

user error probably. i will keep trying.

Comment

jobs to die for
                    An interesting distraction, that question.

"What would a job have to be to make it worth a high / certain risk of death?"

What Yuri Gagarin did. First man in space. I would have done that.
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

two good ones eh? well fingers crossed mate. fingers crossed. do you want any references? us tpd'rs will give you a good report.

Comment

Working...
                      X