• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    morning
    Good morning DS23.

I was wasting time in General.

How are you?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I. Need. More. Tea.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        What was the colour of Andy Pandy's outfit in the telly series?
        that depends on the era.

Comment

i'm alright bi how are things with you? got any interviews yet? got some more beer on the brew?

Comment

in the early days it would have been grey and white because it wasn't broadcast in colour.

Comment

when the wonders of colour emerged the pajamas were blue and white stripes.

Comment

one assumes that they had always been blue and white stripes.

Comment

but actually that is a dangerous assumption. the early 50's were still drab. the effects of the war were still keenly felt. it may be that the colour really was grey and white.

Comment

but somehow, i doubt it. in fact i refuse to doubt it. i grew up with andy pandy and he deserves better than these casted aspersions.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      i'm alright bi how are things with you? got any interviews yet? got some more beer on the brew?
                      No interviews lined up but 14 outstanding applications.

Two five gallon batches of beer on the brew. I think they're done - need to take readings to confirm and bottle them if ready.

Comment

Working...
                      X