• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    flip off you.... I am a sensible girl... I just wee a lot
    Do you drink a lot? Maybe you're diabetic?

Worth getting a blood sugar test done.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      My wife did a stint in a Health Promotion library. They had books with pictures.

It is absolutely amazing what untreated STDs can do to one's body.
      Oh Dear God, please don't tell us
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

I think it's just the cold in here...
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Oh Dear God, please don't tell us
          I shalln't. To do so I would have to recall the images and my brain repels the prospect.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

Hmm. Another piece of sensible advice in TPD.

Has it always been like this here?

I know TPD is good for a when you feel or but all this sensible stuff is jolly impressive.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Cheeky Sod

Next time, I think I will aim for an older man..... with any luck, I will find one with some level of emotional maturity.....

Comment

Afternoon denizens

I've just watched the first Father Ted... I'd forgotten how funny it was

As it's Sunday afternoon, I think the next step is probably to watch a black and white film... perhaps something by Powell and Pressburger

Comment

A Canterbury Tale perhaps...

<ponders extensive range of black and white films...>

One of Our Aircraft is Missing - I've only ever seen that once, when it was on the telly on a weekday afternoon back in the late Seventies... must have been the school holidays.

Had the DVD for several months now - perhaps today it will finally get an airing.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Afternoon denizens
                    Afternoon!

Comment

Brighton Rock... "You are Kolley Kibber and I claim my £5"... except he's murdered by a young Richard Attenborough instead

Comment

Working...
                      X