• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Cheeky Sod

Next time, I think I will aim for an older man..... with any luck, I will find one with some level of emotional maturity.....
    Are those two words compatible in a sentence?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      Are those two words compatible in a sentence?
      You are probably right you know..... I'm looking for the holy grail aren't I?
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

You are probably right you know..... I'm looking for the holy grail aren't I?
        Yeah. But your not my type unfortunately

*hides*

Comment

Yeah. But your not my type unfortunately

*hides*
          You're only a kid anyway And as you have dated my sis, I think it would be kinda wrong.
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

You're only a kid anyway And as you have dated my sis, I think it would be kinda wrong.
            I've told you this before. It wasn't a date it was a business meeting to discuss some HR issues. Thats my justification for the expenses anyway

Comment

Afternoon

Just sticking my head round the door, I have to return to the garage and continue packing for my house move...
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                Afternoon

Just sticking my head round the door, I have to return to the garage and continue packing for my house move...
                Hey Stu
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

I've told you this before. It wasn't a date it was a business meeting to discuss some HR issues. Thats my justification for the expenses anyway
                  Blah, blah, blah......
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Blah, blah, blah......
                    I'm shocked and offended that you don't believe me. Really I am.

So...is her friend Bex single? I need to know for a er...mate. (joke)

Why do I get the feeling that you are so not impressed right now.

in other news...........

I just dropped a screw driver pointy end onto a xeon mobo....a new one

Not good. Especially as I am doing this work gratis

Comment

I'm shocked and offended that you don't believe me. Really I am.

So...is her friend Bex single? I need to know for a er...mate. (joke)

Why do I get the feeling that you are so not impressed right now.

in other news...........

I just dropped a screw driver pointy end onto a xeon mobo....a new one

Not good. Especially as I am doing this work gratis
                      I think Bex will be single soon.... things aren't going so well on that front for her..

Oops.... so you are nothaving the best day then?

If it's any consolation me neither, it's so cold in here, it's making me want to wee every 5 minutes.... I wonder if there is something up with my baldder
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X