• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up tulip creek without a paddle thats for sure.

Comment

getting cold... better put the central heating on.

Comment

where would we be without gas central heating eh?

Comment

in the same place but colder.

Comment

sausages and beans

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Hey luvvie, glad you survived in one piece
              Yeah till o2 get hold of me. Its a good job I get on with your sister. I don't want to even look at what the bill is going to be
              Last edited by Sockpuppet; 26 January 2008, 17:34.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Goodnight Diver - I have things to brood about (not in a negative way, though)
                Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Peace be with you brother, and good night/Morning
                As you two were having your discussion this morning between 3 and 4 a.m., I was trying to catch up. All those bananananas I posted this morning were queued up in Firefox tabs, ready to go. I went to bed about 04:30.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Diver, BrowneIssue, NickFitz

LOG OFF
                  I was sat there lurking as you wrote that!
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    when was he last time you vacuumed the house?
                    I have just sat down for 5 minutes break from ... vacuuming the house!

Well done!

Comment

the sausages were a disaster but the emergency ham sandwich is doing the business.

Comment

Working...
                      X