• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And hello and merry luchtime and a happy afternoon
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Have you tried another one

HTH
      Originally posted by zeitghost
      There's more printers to break?

Oh goody...
      The notice goes on to advise us to print to London 73 "round the corner by such-and-such department in the meantime" - but I don't want to attract suspicion.

I can also see every printer in every office around the country on the network - there must be at least a couple of hundred of them... might try Glasgow next, or perhaps Northampton

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      If it was an accident why not own up Unless you ment it
      It just seemed easier not to mention it.

It was a brand new desk as well - I broke the key about three days after it was delivered

Comment

We wish you a merry lunchtime
        We wish you a merry lunchtime .....

and a happy afternoon
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

and a happy afternoon
          Hi Jog

Comment

And hello and merry luchtime and a happy afternoon
            And to you also Jog.

Not long until 2k posts

Comment

and a happy afternoon
              What a nice, happy song.

What a nice happy little place we have here over in TPD.

I'm off to watch an episode of Happy Tree Friends now.

Happy happy happy.

Comment

Meanwhile, from the world of management, we are all sent a PDF about "leveraging Social Networks in 2008."

I quote:

"They offer a recommendation of three areas of focus:
                • Increased Social Media Diversification
                • Emergence of 'super' brand advocates
                • Using a value scorecard to direct social media spend

Let me know if you've got any other questions on this."

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  Surprisingly, the insults thread has dropped out of the rankings and the 'feel the love' thread is still going strong.

Could it be that the crusty old cynics are being outnumbered by the luvvie noobs?

This could be a turning point for CUK.

all.
                  (Oh, and a few stabbings, just to balance it out)
                  I'm puzzled. I consider myself to be a short-tempered, miserable git. Some of my best friends and my wife are insistent this is the case.

Where do I belong?
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    That mince pie ruined my sandwich
                    Crisps work best. Mince pies aren't designed for putting into butties.
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Steak and mushroom pies, however, go very nicely into chip butties.

Comment

Working...
                      X