• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Oops.

Gruadain.

What was I thinking of?
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I accept the Private Eye spelling "Grauniad" as the definitive version.
    Gourniad
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Number 1. Being able to use your own loo.

All the others (working in the nude, playing games, naps,) all pale into insignificance compared to a 25 minute dump with nobody timing you.
      toilet at home is never ever like that anymore. kids just won't let up. guaranteed that every time one is settling down to a decent dump there is a calamity or hullabaloo about something or other. every time. guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        9271 / 7246
        1.279 464 532?

Is there a prize?

Did you want it as a fraction? I think it's 1 2025/7246 ('cos I can't see a HCF for then in my head).
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

at work however this never happens. might have park oneself next to an occupied trap but at least nobody is going to scream for your immediate assistance at the top of their lungs.
          Last edited by DS23; 10 January 2008, 14:12. Reason: grimmga

Comment

toilet at home is never ever like that anymore. kids just won't let up. guaranteed that every time one is settling down to a decent dump there is a calamity or hullabaloo about something or other. every time. guaranteed.
            Ours is quite interested in the whole thing at the mo. He's still in nappies but whenever you go to the loo, he's following going...

'wee wee.......Daddy wee wee'
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

prize fight

Comment

Can we change the subject???

I know I tell ye when I need a wee but seriously
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

at work however this never happens. might have park oneself next to an occupied trap but at least nobody is going to scream for your immediate assistance at the top of their lungs.
                  Use the disabled loo

on your own totally then, no splashing sounds from the next cubicle to put you off
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

prize open

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      Use the disabled loo

on your own totally then, no splashing sounds from the next cubicle to put you off
                      yeah! and when you have finished you can dance around for joy!

Comment

Working...
                      X