• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    makes
    is

She goes like a steam train...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      BFH only cares for herself. Why did you marry your nearly-ex? I bet it seemed like a good idea at the time?

SEriously, she was a nice person. Then had kidney transplant - totally changed her. I thought kids would make things better

Can we talk about more important things? Are you wearing your negligee?
      Touche...

Was her kidney beside her brain???

No... I haven't managed to get out of my PJ's yet
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I'm trying to think of stuff I could sell. I think I'm quite worthless!
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

At least I have cold ice
          No warm ice?

Did you see Heston Blumental trying to create warm ice cream?

Comment

WE go in - quick shot in the ceiling in case of any heroes. Sorted. Lovely Jully. Lets all go down the strand - have a
            May I suggest you don't use the Strand as a getaway route. London has a tendency toward being a bit busy.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

do you have a wife or gf?

Comment

is

She goes like a steam train...
                Are you speaking from personal experience?
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Stu... sweetheart, write it all down, make a repayment plan and I promise you will feel better in the morning.... see I am the money fairy who likes to help Disco Stu!!!
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

167 until I am GodLike - what title should I choose? Lord of f4j?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Stu... sweetheart, write it all doen, make a repayment plan and I promise you will feel better in the morning.... see I am the money fairy who likes to help Disco Stu!!!
                      Bless you

I'm doing it tomorrow night, I've downloaded a budget spreadsheet from moneysavingexpert.com, I have to get some statements together and find out APR's and things so I can prioritise what to pay off first...
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X