• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One bit is so complicated and entirely dependent on the modus operandi of the old framework that I though it was going to take me hours to port

Mentioned it to the boss man and he said to just leave it for the Australian to sort out when he comes back in the New Year

Lunch soon...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      50,248 posts

so alot of lurkers out there...
      Finally broke the half-million views threshold then!
      It all happens while I'm away eh.
      Well done FaQQer on the 50,000!!!

Right - earning my rate again, much to my disgust, so have to fly.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Really?? Bl**dy hell.......

afraid so. not sure of the status of bl**dy so using stars anyway. one can't be too careful.

Comment

afraid so. not sure of the status of bl**dy so using stars anyway. one can't be too careful.
          Thats just silly... it's not a swear word - you English are so uptight!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Thats just silly... it's not a swear word - you English are so uptight!
            Only some CM, don't label us all

Comment

When I used to post on the Guardian site, use of that word led to an immediate permanent ban.
              Gruadain
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

When I used to post on the Guardian site, use of that word led to an immediate permanent ban.
                Really? Who'd have thought it's a load of thieving gypo tramps running the Gruadain?
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Gruadain
                  Grauniad

The final scene of the "Yes, Minister" Xmas special which saw Jim Hacker become Prime Minister started with a tracking shot through Sir Humphrey's office, including a table on which all of the day's newspapers were laid out, neatly folded. The masthead of The Grauniad was misspelled

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Only some CM, don't label us all
                    Ok Monkey

Guess it's a bit like all of us Paddy's being pikeys...
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Ok Monkey

Guess it's a bit like all of us Paddy's being pikeys...
                      not all, only the ones that do driveways and tarmac

Comment

Working...
                      X