• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    And..... what do you mean And??... is that not enough

Well she snogged her and she liked it -
    As I say, I'm not that amazed at women being bisexual anymore. If anything, experience leads me to lean more and more to the belief that most women are at least bi-curious, even if they never actually do anything about it

Of course I might just be mixing with the wrong crowd. YMMV...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      As I say, I'm not that amazed at women being bisexual anymore. If anything, experience leads me to lean more and more to the belief that most women are at least bi-curious, even if they never actually do anything about it

Of course I might just be mixing with the wrong crowd. YMMV...
      Maybe you are right.... I just don't know anyone bisexual.... or at least I thought I didn't...

Whats YMMV?
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

It wasn't me.... I know I have snogged girls in the past but... I don't think it is for me... I like mens "bits" too much..

Thanks babe - I think it's a bit small, have been looking for a better one!!
        Interesting conjunction of replies there, Carling

Comment

Maybe you are right.... I just don't know anyone bisexual.... or at least I thought I didn't...

Whats YMMV?
          the gf's best friend is AC/DC... and she is roiughly perfectly 50/50!

Comment

Interesting conjunction of replies there, Carling

You see, only you would pick that up Naughty Chimp that you are
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

So when will the 50k go?

Comment

Whats YMMV?
                Your mileage may vary. American car manufacturers were forced to put it on their adverts because they were claiming that their cars could do (say) 98mpg, but it turned out that was in a laboratory and on the road it only did 5mpg... so they had to say that on their ads, and it got picked up and abbreviated as slang to indicate that your experience might show different results to mine.

Comment

Anyway, much as I am enjoying the feast of reason and flow of soul that is TPD this evening, I must be off

Take care all, and keep the 50000 warm for me - I'll pick it up in the morning

Oi, Carling:

Comment

Your mileage may vary. American car manufacturers were forced to put it on their adverts because they were claiming that their cars could do (say) 98mpg, but it turned out that was in a laboratory and on the road it only did 5mpg... so they had to say that on their ads, and it got picked up and abbreviated as slang to indicate that your experience might show different results to mine.
                    Ahhhh - I get you now.... I think my experience is miles less that yours
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

50k could go tonight
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X