• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to tip out the Smarties onto a table. I would then arrange them into columns, according to colour.

Then, Smarties would be eaten according to these rules:

a) from the longest column;
    b) unless it was the same colour as last time in which case it has to be the next longest column.

Eventually there would be an equal number of each colour represented. These could then be put back in the tube and the tube resealed. I would then be happy that my tube was a fair tube.

I have done that for as far back as I can remember.

That means either:

a) I am very non-colour prejudiced
    or
    b) My compulsive-obsessive behaviour started at a very young age.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      I realy was. Some form of glandular fever. Laid me out for 9 weeks eventualy. The girls were lucky not to get it just from being in the same room. For ages I thought it was some form of halucination from the fever.
      Crikey!! God love you
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I don't eat blue Smarties any more.

I haven't ever since I found out about that specific food colouring's effects.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Anyway, as the two girlies I was talking about were in my bedroom where I was in bed sick I had nowhere to go.
          Most frustrating. Every young mans fantasy and too sick to play.
          Is it possible they were relying on that and were just having a giggle?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Crikey!! God love you
            I havent seen the girlfriend since 1987, but still regularly drink with the other girl. She is glad that I dont fully remember what happened but she confirmed it did.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              Is it possible they were relying on that and were just having a giggle?
              To be honest I dont think so as the GF saw me that morning and I was just a bit ill, just feeling a bit sorry for myself, I only realised how ill I was when I figured I couldnt play.
              Even if they were just playing with me it was well worth it.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Some form of glandular fever. Laid me out for 9 weeks eventualy. The girls were lucky not to get it just from being in the same room.
                I got glandular fever one week into the lower 6th form. I wasn't back at school until Xmas. Completely wrecked my A levels, that did.

a) They would have been stupid to touch you. VERY highly infectious.

b) Also known as "the kissing disease" because of how it is often transferred between young adults.

c) If my memory of aching testicles for week after week is right, you would not have wanted them girls near you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I know what I mean - she has a $50 bounty on her you know. Got caught flying her broomstick without a licence. boom boom.
                  What's the difference between outlaws and inlaws? Outlaws are wanted.

IGMC....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Lovely Despatches on C4 all about kids eating magnets... don't try this at home...
                    Did any die?

On the modelling fora I follow there is often reference to the super-strong magnets. They have also sorts of uses in wargaming and modelling.

Swallow two and you WILL need surgery to survive.

Comment

what is so dangerous about swallowing magnets? How strong do they have to be to do damage?

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Working...
                      X