• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Even I have had such an opportunity; however, being me, I made my excuses & left...
    Bloody hell..... I guess it happens more than I thought...
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Good show, I was getting lonely... we'll never get to 50k at this rate.
      I don't think we'll make it tonight or at least if we do, I'll be in bed and won't see any of it...
      Bazza gets caught

Comment

I don't think I pleased the ladies though...
        I'd be too greedy to share a fella with anyone, I think... even lipstick girl
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

One of my earliest memories is from my 3rd birthday.

My Mum was in hospital and Dad had made a cake. He chocolate iced it.

He said "What do you want on top?"

I said "Smarties!"

He said "You can't have Smarties on a cake."

My big bruvvas over-ruled him.

I had Smarties on my birthday cake
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Good show, I was getting lonely... we'll never get to 50k at this rate.
            A little more optimism please.

Anyway, as the two girlies I was talking about were in my bedroom where I was in bed sick I had nowhere to go.
            Most frustrating. Every young mans fantasy and too sick to play.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

And CM gets a PALI...
              Woo Hoo!!
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Smarties no longer come in the cylindrical tubes with the plastic cap with a letter on it.

I think the Dept. of Ed. should have paid SmartyCorp to keep the caps.

We used to collect / swap caps when in infants / junior school.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                  A little more optimism please.

Anyway, as the two girlies I was talking about were in my bedroom where I was in bed sick I had nowhere to go.
                  Most frustrating. Every young mans fantasy and too sick to play.
                  You must have been in a bad way!!
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

When the Smarties are finished, you replaced the cap, then placed the tube on a flat surface. You than banged the tube with your fist and saw how far the cap could be made to go!

I don't think anybody ever had anybody's eye out with a Smarties cap.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      You must have been in a bad way!!
                      I realy was. Some form of glandular fever. Laid me out for 9 weeks eventualy. The girls were lucky not to get it just from being in the same room. For ages I thought it was some form of halucination from the fever.
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X