• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered a curry once that tok so long to arrive they eventually just stopped answering the phone. At a loss as to what to do and totally starving I got one from somewhere else. 1/2 an hour after we finished it the first one finally arrived - at about 11:30 pm.

The delivery guy was so embarrased he let us have it for free so we stuck it in the freezer and had it midweek
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Urgh, snotty bint
      Thanks babe - I know you love me really!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

There's a chippy near here which is supposed to be one of the oldest in London... dunno if it's any good, but I do know they charge something like £7 or £8 for fish & chips
        But being in the South, the fish won't be fresh, it will have bones in and - worst of all - the skin on. Gross!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          But being in the South, the fish won't be fresh, it will have bones in and - worst of all - the skin on. Gross!
          I'll try it some time and let you know... one does very occasionally find a decent chippy in the South, but it's pretty damn rare

Comment

Just put a spud in the oven.... thats settled potato and cheese it is...
            I hope I can taste it....
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

I'll try it some time and let you know... one does very occasionally find a decent chippy in the South, but it's pretty damn rare
              Is it really that bad?? I would hate to not be able to have decent chips...
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

The only one I ever found was in Apsley, on the edge of Hemel Hempstead. A whole string of awards.

They sold up just after I found the place - the new owners produced God-awful food but left all the awards up
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  The only one I ever found was in Apsley, on the edge of Hemel Hempstead. A whole string of awards.

They sold up just after I found the place - the new owners produced God-awful food but left all the awards up
                  Thats cheating
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Now there is an M&S ad on the telly.....
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

I have gossip.... anyone want to hear my gossip???
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X