• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    What was the first album/single you bought with your own hard-earned pocket money?
    Possibly Dark Side. Probably The Who's Greatest Hits (on tape).
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Have you ever drawn (or attempted to draw) a nude, life drawing, in front of you?

Comment

Have you ever told a joke that completely killed the atmosphere at a party/team meeting/family gathering?
        All too frequently.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Have you ever drawn (or attempted to draw) a nude, life drawing, in front of you?
          No
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

If Faqqer gathers these questions together - I'll answer them all - in the spirit of TPD...

Which rock/pop star did you most relate to in your formative years?

Comment

three more posts and bed I think

Comment

Have you ever given a speech at a wedding? (And how did it go?)
                Yes at my own as groom.

I got books out of the library and didn't like the advice.

I fretted for days before hand but couldn't write a damn word.

I stood up and ad-libbed for 10 minutes. It came from the heart and I talked about how I felt and about the day.

I am told by many there that it was amongst the best wedding speeches they had ever heard.

Comment

If Faqqer gathers these questions together - I'll answer them all - in the spirit of TPD...

Which rock/pop star did you most relate to in your formative years?
                  None

Comment

Have you ever won a gold medal at anything (sport, chess club, anything)?

Comment

Wolud you consider yourself to be a manipulative person?
                      What is it about your behaviour, do you think, that you need to address to stop you asking such questions?

Oh, yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X