• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shall have my tea and then be back to snaffle the 35,000 crown then my world domination plan shall be complete.

Mwhahahaha
    35,000 TPD - 28/11/2007, 19:15
    (Special Sportsmanship credit to NickFitz)

Comment

still not eating or drinking too much but at least he's not throwing up anymore.

Comment

I've got my local here in Covent Garden, which I first visited nearly three years ago when in town for a conference.

Comment

Top Gear's just starting
          35,000 TPD - 28/11/2007, 19:15
          (Special Sportsmanship credit to NickFitz)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Working in an intensively geeky environment is great (for a geek ) but one wants to mix with normal people and think normal thoughts for a while.
            absolutely. need to get free for a little while. and there's me on here all day and night....

Comment

Excellent beer, and the staff are brilliant. I once went six months between visits, and as soon as I walked in they said "Oh hi Nick, where've you been? Pint of Landlord?"

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                Top Gear's just starting
                ahhh minids23 and me like watching that together.

Comment

Not far now.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Excellent beer, and the staff are brilliant. I once went six months between visits, and as soon as I walked in they said "Oh hi Nick, where've you been? Pint of Landlord?"
                    yes - it does get a bit like that. i barely have to order anything. in fact i'm thinking of handing responsibility for that over to the chef. he knows best and it'll add some excitement to the proceedings.

Comment

i have hardly a hope - the reaction times on this machine are godawful!

Comment

Working...
                      X