• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    i think that they should bring caning back into the schools. and give some of the parents a lashing too
    If I thought you were wrong, I'd say so.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      So was I.
      Another granddad ?
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Have a nice evening
        Cheers, seem to have managed to do so

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Have fun - but isn't it nearly last orders?
        Pub opens till twelve, but I stock up with two pints at last orders, as the staff want to go out to the smoking area once most of the clearing-up is done. They tolerate my demotic wish to remain staring out of the window, thinking Deep Thoughts, because I make sure the front door is properly closed behind the last of the stragglers, lower the blinds on the windows I've been staring out of, and bring my empty vessels back to the bar before finally departing.

Then it's off to the FMB bar, which I explained to Carling earlier.

Comment

I think I should remember that sentences start with a capital, especially I
          Paris do all sentences have to do that?

Berlin because it seems odd.

London or is it a new rule?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

We are all god's children, yes ?
            I which case the Sex Offenders Register is going to get very big.

Comment

I called into Tesco yesterday. a woman was using language to her little girl that I don't here my laborers using.
              She needed a bloody good caning

Comment

zooming in on the goal now

Comment

29999 to go as well

Comment

another 1/2 hour

Comment

Ok make a fruit loaf.

Nice toasted with marmalade on (Yummy)

Are you quite happy allocating your own bananananas then?

Comment

Working...
                      X