• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    deleted a lot to give CM her memorable number
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

could be that I am far too soft where the fairer sex is concerned
      Fnarr! Fnarr!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

#28920 Goodnight all
        #28921 Good Morning all
        Life must be ... lonely .. on the TPD night shift.

Comment

Posters thin on the ground this morning
          Unusual. Normally, posters are thin and on the walls.

Or posters are on bulletin boards.

Comment

That's It I'm orf Bye Bye til later dudes
            Bye, bye, Diver.

Thanks for the company in the night.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              Morning drivelers
              Hello, DiscoStu

How's the suffering this morning? Any nearer dying?

Comment

However, my throat feels very sore and swelled up, and I feel a bit dizzy every time I get up.
                I suppose the best solution is more whisky and not getting up.
                CORRECT!

Comment

I took my laptop to bits this morning, the new heatsink/fan thingy I've bought is the wrong one
                  Bugger. Do you have another PC so you can go online to find out what you need?

Comment

My paper cut is healing nicely.
                    I was very worried about that. I thought that if I didn't ask you might have forgotten about it.

Have you had someone kiss it better yet?

Comment

Only thing is, it's on the webbing between my thumb and index finger so I'm having to be very careful not to stretch out my hand for fear of opening it up again.
                      Oh no! It's a bad one! Ooh, I hate getting them there.

I'd go off sick next week, if I were you. 'Ang on - what am I thinking? Oo er, that was permie thinking!

I need coffee......

Comment

Working...
                      X