• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

However, I do now have the correct part number, so I'm going to order it today.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

If no-one else arrives in the next half hour I could nab 29000 while nobody's looking.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

My paper cut is healing nicely.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Only thing is, it's on the webbing between my thumb and index finger so I'm having to be very careful not to stretch out my hand for fear of opening it up again.
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Still, in my current condition I'm not planning on doing anything more strenuous than typing, so I should be ok.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I'm quite liking the taste of this Lemsip. I'd add some scotch and honey, but it's a bit early for that I think.
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

My Nintendo Wii should be arriving today.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

My digital camera's at the ready.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

As soon as it turns up it's being photographed.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Then it's straight onto eBay
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X