• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Hello, NickFitz.
    Hi BI

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      There are people who say that I should develop a female personality as well.
      Then I could go and F**k myself.
      I'm hurt
      If I could do that, I'd starve to death from never getting out of bed

You only need another half dozen to get to 2,500, I see.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

afternoon all.

my son wants to post some bananas

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Hmm, nothing on telly... time to catch up with some of the multitude of still-cellophaned DVDs, I think.

Or maybe carry on with disc 2 of UFO
          Or check the TPD stats and see you've slipped down the table a position, for some strange reason
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              If I could do that, I'd starve to death from never getting out of bed

You only need another half dozen to get to 2,500, I see.
              again
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Actually, the thought of Carling guzzling is making me peckish...

Is 14:30 too late to call it breakfast?

Sausages and bacon it is
                Nope. I have eaten "All-Day Breakfast" at all hours of the day. I consider "Breakfast" to be a concept, not a time slot.

Go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  afternoon all.

my son wants to post some bananas
                  I hope he has more success than the HMRC do with CDs

Hello DS23's son

Comment

Comment

Nice Banana's Kid

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X