• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Then it's straight onto eBay
    Not the old:

"Nintendo Wii box and manuals"

trick?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      OI!

Sorry Sweets < xxxxxxx Big Kiss xxxxxxx> for you too Chimp!!

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      There are no gimme's any more - it's every entity for themselves.
      Ah, not even for me?

No. Possibly.
      Naughty

At the same time?
      Nope...

I think that's your first 999. Well done
      Woo Hoo!!

Hate to break it to you (again), sweetie.....

You're still married
      Spoil sport!!!

CM doesn't do white stockings.
      Well remembered!!

You not coming back this weekend?
      Hello!!

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      some of these newbs are showing impressive stamina and drivelability. perfect tpd playmates are they. of course it helsp having a perdy "lady" to egg em on.
      I hope your not referring to me!!

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Even CM has soared above me now (lovely as she is) can't be having the snippet get too far ahead.
      Too much like being bitch slapped
      I can't help it!!!

Morning drivelers
      Morning sweets... you feeling any better??

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Why thank you
      Well done Monkey - you are fabbo!!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Morning boys

I feel pretty rough this morning... And I have a huge bruise on my ass... we found a wheelbarrow on the way home last night and I fell out of it..... it hurts to sit down....
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

Brekkie time.... then some catch up sleep!!
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Arse, the only stockists on eBay are in the US.
            I had that with the fan for my laptop. They are manufactured in Germany by a Japanese firm, assembled with the heatsink about 15 miles from me, then sent to the US and sold as fan / heatsink assemblies. I spent a small fortune on a part that should have cost about £1.30.

Similar fans can be ordered from the likes of RS Components, but Sony have told the components manufacturers they are not allowed to sell direct to the public.

Gitbags.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I wonder how long these things take to arrive from the US...
              Mine took 3 weeks and came with a bill from the courier for the VAT. Razzle, frazzle. Paid tax all over the place I did. US sales tax, some sort of state tax and VAT. I'm sure I paid VAT on US tax too.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Morning all
                Afternoon!

Comment

#28999 Go on, take it....
                  What a man.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Morning boys
                    Afternoon!

I feel pretty rough this morning... And I have a huge bruise on my ass...
                    Do the RSPCA need to be told?
                    we found a wheelbarrow on the way home last night and I fell out of it..... it hurts to sit down....

Comment

Jonothan Woss in Rakefield is ... errm ... odd.

Comment

Working...
                      X