• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There have been 55.58 posts per member, on average. This means...
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

... there must be an awful lot of members who have only posted once or twice or not at all!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I think the ContractorUK server clock is about 3 minutes fast.

Comment

Time to put the kettle on. Call me Polly.

Comment

User Name. . . . Posts
            DS23 . . . . . . 5,091
            TheFaQQer. . . . 3,824
            Diver. . . . . . 3,620
            zeitghost. . . . 3,498
            cailin maith . . 2,281
            Fortune Green. . 2,201
            BrowneIssue. . . 1,788
            n5gooner . . . . 1,290
            FiveTimes. . . . 1,278
            NickFitz . . . . 1,217
            Bear . . . . . . 1,062
            Troll. . . . . . 1,057
            DiscoStu . . . . 1,031
            PRC1964. . . . . 1,009
            DaveB. . . . . . . 929

Comment

Perhaps, when staffed exploration to the outer planets occurs...

Comment

... providing a link to TPD would be good.

Comment

"Astronaut Whizz Scuddleburger here. I'm 625 million miles from home, out here in deep space. In the dark. In the silence."

Comment

Originally posted by WhizzS View Post
                    "Astronaut Whizz Scuddleburger here. I'm 625 million miles from home, out here in deep space. In the dark. In the silence."
                    "Wotcha WhizzS! How's it hanging? I know just how you feel. Welcome to the TPD Night Shift. It's nice to have some company! Say, where did you rocket stages land? I could salvage them .

Diver."

Comment

Originally posted by WhizzS View Post
                      "Hi WhizzS! I had Chinese tonight. What about you?

DiscoStu"

Comment

Working...
                      X