• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Morning!

I see it was worth getting up at 6 today then
    It wasn't really worth going to bed.

First the gritters.

Then drunken sods going home.

Then the chainsaws.

Then the milkman.

Razzle, frazzle.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Last Christmas & New Year my wife was working right through. I spent the holidays catching up on Usenet.

And subscribing to SETI@Home type projects.
      Oh dear.

I'm not even sure I'm allowed to take a laptop away with us this Christmas!!

No point taking it away at New Year, since there is no reception there, no landline, and no thought of computing....

Bliss - it might help my TPD addiction.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

The general efficiency of the BMI website last night meant that I could check in, but it wouldn't allow me to change my seat, or even tell you which seat it was.

I'm in row 19 today! I didn't even know they made seats this far back in a plane!
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Another 7000 posts and I catch Zeity
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Oh, there's the announcement - another 40 minutes before we can start engines.

Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

And they're going to close the doors so I'll need to switch off my phone, and so my internet access

Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I wonder if I can find out under the Freedom of Information Act how often this flight is on time?
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

The general efficiency of the BMI website last night meant that I could check in, but it wouldn't allow me to change my seat, or even tell you which seat it was.

I'm in row 19 today! I didn't even know they made seats this far back in a plane!
                  Not very big planes then? I assume this is an internal flight. What's this, a weekly trip, back home for weekends?
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

BMI pride themselves on being "Heathrow's most punctual airline".

I think I've had two flights on time since I started flying this route in June.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

And they're going to close the doors so I'll need to switch off my phone, and so my internet access

Not much chance of getting that question answered then.

Bye

Comment

Working...
                      X