• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fzbucks View Post
    cripes - i expected a bit more than this - bit like the big let down of the millenium - no exploding toasters, no video recorders turning back time to 1901, no cash machine spitting out money, babies crying, people screaming, running, getting trodden on in the stampede.
    It's 4 in the morning and there's a bunch of us sat up to acknowledge / participate in this act.

This is a special time.

A strange time, but a special time.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I still have to break that 3000 barrier
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        BI on 30003 well done

Thank you!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Without your help fizzy an BI. It would have taken me another couple of hours.
          Thank you both

Well Done!

Comment

Right, that's it, I'm done.

Good night all.

A hard day's and night's work done and done well.

Well done Diver. You were owed that one.

Comment

Now to do the 3000 thingy

Comment

Unfortunately I can't get any help with this one

Comment

Won't take me long though

Comment

I hope

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks View Post
                      cripes - i expected a bit more than this - bit like the big let down of the millenium - no exploding toasters, no video recorders turning back time to 1901, no cash machine spitting out money, babies crying, people screaming, running, getting trodden on in the stampede.
                      It's like that every day round my place.

Maybe I should buy some newer stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X