• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone want to buy a couple of cds with some names n addresses of sprogs n stuff on em?

Comment

I think you get an upgrade at 500
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

do you get a second wind after 3000?

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks View Post
          anyone want to buy a couple of cds with some names n addresses of sprogs n stuff on em?
          the ones the police pulled of eBay

Comment

i haven't seen sunlight for a few days

Comment

Apparently they have lost a couple of million peoples tax records on 6 more disks as well

Comment

44 more post's and I think I will hit the sack

Comment

I wonder what would happen if you put an advert on ebay for 2 CDs - contents unknown - found in a jiffy bag next to a post box.

Comment

Have to take the wife to work for 8 am

Comment

cos techically you could just lose your own couple of cds with carp content on them and then post them on ebay - maybe its too soon for it to be found funny though.

ho hum

Comment

Working...
                      X