• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    No she wasn't. She actually had nothing to gain from lying - we were just friends who didn't have anybody else to shag (well, except those times when she pulled another girl for a threesome) and we both know there's never going to be anything serious there.

BTW I wasn't describing just one night; we've had such nights now and again for about five years now
    Just give me her Social Security Number and I'll have a look in one of the cds I found through the letterbox the other day
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Not everyone's a squirter

Really??
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        which supermarket do you shop in the most?
        M&S

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
          Spoilsport. I had better go in your place then - all in the name of TPD you understand
          Can I please refer you to one of CM's earlier posts, she doesn't want to share me with anyone

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            It's starting to feel like rehab on here
            Hello, my names BA, I'm a CUK'er

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
              Eggs, fried with a nice runny yolk.
              That's the spirit! None of this healthy stuff.

Comment

which supermarket do you shop in the most?
                Waitrose
                Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                ******* hell..... Maybe she was just a nympho.... I could only begin to imagine..
                This may not be as far fetched as it sounds - I've known women who have been very responsive - or so they tell me.

Comment

has
                  Well done!

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Oh Chimp.... maybe I am rubbish in bed...
                    No, if all he can manage is five times, that's his problem.

I hope he didn't leave you to sleep or something rubbish like that once he'd had his five a day?

As I've mentioned, a lady can usually prolong her enjoyment for much greater periods than a mere male
                    Last edited by NickFitz; 23 November 2007, 15:13. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      No. Next.

Home soon, I hope, and then I can relax with a large glass of wine and a good woman (once the children are in bed).
                      Your missus out tonight then?

Comment

Working...
                      X