• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    My contract's pretty IR35 caught at the moment anyway, it wouldn't make much difference tbh.
    then why pay more for going limited... I don't think you will increase your take home willyou?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      then why pay more for going limited... I don't think you will increase your take home willyou?
      I plan on re-negotiating my contract next extension time once I'm indispensable
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

This is my plan, and take out some investigation insurance just in case...
        Drift over to Accounting and Marvilio will give you the PCG Plus option for 220 year. That's what I've got and haven't needed to use it yet. fingers crossed.

Comment

Isn't there an initial 5% of the gross that isn't liable for PAYE?

Comment

Plus I'll need a ltd for the contract after this one.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Don't we all... I how the permies feel about myself compared to others so I hope that I will be rewarded come march time.

Comment

Plus I'll need a ltd for the contract after this one.
                Already got one ready ?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Dunno, I've been really lazy about this whole money thing, just joined an umbrella recommended by a few people here. I thought it'd be a less stressful way to start myself contracting
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Already got one ready ?
                    I wish!

But there's no way the next one's going to be IR35 caught, I've got wise since I started contracting a few months ago
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      How rude of me, hello Nick
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X