• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Grow some nuts and go limited.
    This is my plan, I'm due for a new contract end of this month so I'm thinking that could be a good time, but I think I'd rather do it without a Co Sec so I might leave it until April when I won't need one.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Double bubble ?
      Nope, standard rate

But it was a favour to the client who just extended my contract so I don't begrudge it too much
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        This is my plan, I'm due for a new contract end of this month so I'm thinking that could be a good time, but I think I'd rather do it without a Co Sec so I might leave it until April when I won't need one.
        Doesn't make any difference... my wife is company sec, and she hasn't doen diddly squat.

Comment

Nope, standard rate

But it was a favour to the client who just extended my contract so I don't begrudge it too much
          Got to keep them sweet I suppose.

Comment

if you wait until april you are going going to throw away a good % of income.
            You don't wan't that do you ?

Comment

Doesn't make any difference... my wife is company sec, and she hasn't doen diddly squat.
              I just don't want anyone else held liable as an officer of the company when I get an IR35 investigation

It's only 4 months away, I think I'll wait until then.
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I just don't want anyone else held liable as an officer of the company when I get an IR35 investigation

It's only 4 months away, I think I'll wait until then.
                Join the PCG and get the contract checked, no need for IR35 investigation... do it right and eveything will be sweet!

Comment

if you wait until april you are going going to throw away a good % of income.
                  You don't wan't that do you ?
                  My contract's pretty IR35 caught at the moment anyway, it wouldn't make much difference tbh.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

don't waste 4 months waiting for the company sec, that is a lot of cash to passs by on

Comment

Join the PCG and get the contract checked, no need for IR35 investigation... do it right and eveything will be sweet!
                      This is my plan, and take out some investigation insurance just in case...
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X