• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crikey - what a racket! if i suddenly drop out - blame the hardware.

Comment

actually.. i think it is the pc. which is brand spanking new.

Comment

sounds like the fan. best backup the hard drive on the morrow. this thing is going down...

Comment

Give it a thorough beating, it will either solve the problem or force you to get a new one.
          It was probably all the banana's that did it
          Moderation is the key
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

can't be far now.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              actually.. i think it is the pc. which is brand spanking new.
              Is it Dell ?

Comment

noo dedication is the key!

Comment

48 more posts DS, you can do it

Comment

packard bell.

Comment

Ah, 27k been and gone. Hmm. Just got back to the house. Bit tipsy. Late night shopping in Oxfd St, bought a nice designer suit from John Lewis, a scifi book from waterstones and the latest Shaun The Sheep DVD.

Taking me three times as long to post as I'm making a lot of typos and having to correct them. Went to a restaurant with a mate. Place called 'Mediterranean' in Soho. Don't go there, the food's tulip. Wine was ok though, that's why I had a lot of it.

Now for the nightcap. Did I make the whole post without any typos? Did I?

Hello all!

Comment

Working...
                      X