• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arggg just starting to get a rhythm going and then

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      They unplug the Internet on Friday teatime so they can plug the vacuum cleaner in.
      a henry no doubt.

Comment

henry plantagenet managed to keep it all together for so long and then it all went horribly pear shaped at the end.

Comment

he became sick - too weak to fight. apparently suffering from an anal fistula he was unable to get off his horse to discuss terms with philip and his (henry's sons). he was held on his horse and just agreed to the most humiliating terms.

Comment

i have no idea what an anal fistula is but it sounds most unpleasant to me.

Comment

wikipedia:

An anal fistula is an abnormal connection between the epithelialised surface of the anal canal and (usually) the perianal skin. (See definition of a fistula).

Anal fistulae originate from the anal glands, which are located between the two layers of the anal sphincters and which drain into the anal canal. If the outlet of these glands becomes blocked, an abscess can form which can eventually point to the skin surface. The tract formed by this process is the fistula.

Abscesses can recur if the fistula seals over, allowing the accumulation of pus. It then points to the surface again, and the process repeats.

Anal fistulas cannot harm and they often do not hurt, but they can be irritating because of the pus-drain. Surgery is not necessary, but many find fistula to be a source of discomfort.

Comment

i guess an anal fistula in the 12th century was a rather more significant problem.

Comment

I think I'm going to throw up
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

i think he was suffering from other complaints too but can't recall what they were. which is not great since i only finished reading the book yesterday.
                    Last edited by DS23; 16 November 2007, 18:42. Reason: he and f

Comment

i'm getting old in my old age...

Comment

Working...
                      X