• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting Bull was a Hunkpapa Lakota chief and holy man. He is notable in American and Native American history in large part for his major victory at the Battle of the Little Bighorn against Custer's 7th Cavalry, where his premonition of defeating them became reality. Even today, his name is synonymous with Native American culture, and he is considered to be one of the most famous Native Americans in history. Years later, he also participated in Buffalo Bill's Wild West show, where he frequently cursed audiences in his native tongue as they applauded him.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Year 1384 was a leap year starting on Friday of the Julian calendar.

Comment

can't have been just me. i logged into facebook but there was bugger all going on in there.

Comment

my wireless sometimes seems to get clogged up and boged down.

Comment

boged?

bogied?

boggered?

bodgered?

badgered?

boogied?

Comment

boogie beebies.

now there is a strangely enjoyable show.

Comment

Hundred Years' War (French: Guerre de Cent Ans) was a conflict between France and England, lasting 116 years from 1337 to 1453. It was fought primarily over claims by the English kings to the French throne and was punctuated by several brief and two lengthy periods of peace before it finally ended in the expulsion of the English from France, with the exception of the Calais Pale. Thus, the war was in fact a series of conflicts and is commonly divided into three or four phases: the Edwardian War (1337-1360), the Caroline War (1369-1389), the Lancastrian War (1415-1429), and the slow decline of English fortunes after the appearance of Joan of Arc (1412-1431). The term "Hundred Years' War" was a later historical term invented by historians to describe the series of events.

Comment

i blame the swirly dots.

Comment

i been reading all about the period just before that. the plantagenets. henry 2. now he was one mighty chap. quite a brood he er.. brewed.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      can't have been just me. i logged into facebook but there was bugger all going on in there.
                      Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      my wireless sometimes seems to get clogged up and boged down.
                      They unplug the Internet on Friday teatime so they can plug the vacuum cleaner in.

Comment

Working...
                      X