• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eleanor of aquitaine. interesting stuff aside i'm not quite sure why it was such a bestseller. bit too much of a roll of dates and not enough interpretation.

Comment

That's why the Internet's floor doesn't have bits of fluff on it on Friday night.

Comment

They do it on Friday night because their parents come to visit on Saturday.

Comment

i wanted more details. better notes. more scandal and juicy stuff. details of the battles. i guess i need a decent biography of henry rather than his wife for that.

Comment

what a brood though. i mean talk about disfunctional family! the boys were a right bunch of bastards except the actual bastard (geoffrey) who was a proper gent.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              i wanted more details. better notes. more scandal and juicy stuff. details of the battles. i guess i need a decent biography of henry rather than his wife for that.
              Are the News of ye World's archives not online?

Comment

i mean your father goes to war with the french king and what do you do? oh yeah thats right - side with the frenchies... stir up the barons against your dad. oh and fight your brothers at the same time.

Comment

and then when your money runs out (or you get a good kicking from your dad) what do you do - that's right crawl back crying like babies (they all did) and promise to behave.

Comment

good ol dad gives out the kiss of peace... hands over a few estates and plenty of gold.

Comment

and then while he goes off to give the french king a good kicking you all plot behind his back again.

Comment

Working...
                      X